About the BCAPL
The BCAPL is a league-sanctioning organization that allows independent pool leagues around the world to "Be Part of Something Bigger." A League Operator can sanction his/her league with the BCAPL but still maintain complete local control. There is no required format, fee structure, rules, etc. The League Operator is free to structure his/her league to suit the players and simply sanction with the BCAPL to take advantage of the many benefits.
League Operators can sanction their league with the BCAPL and enjoy all of the many benefits. Download the file below for a more detailed summary of the key benefits.
- League members become eligible for the BCAPL National Championships - "The Greatest Pool Tournament in the World!"
- League members become eligible for BCAPL state and regional events
- Free use of our web-based league management software - LeagueSys
- League promotional materials such as posters, flyers, patches, pins, newsletters, etc.
- Personalized BCAPL league membership cards for all league members
- Downloadable BCAPL rulebook (PDF, e-Book, and Mobile versions) - download instructions
- Financial and logistical support for state, regional, and local events
- Full-time BCAPL national office customer support (M-F 9am - 5pm PST)
- Exclusive membership discounts
- CueSports Tournament System (CTS) for live brackets, match schedules, etc.
- League credibility - "Be Part of Something Bigger!"
Currently, there are more than 500 BCAPL-sanctioned leagues in more than eight (8) countries with a total membership over 50,000.
The BCAPL was created in 1978 by the Billiard Congress of America (BCA) as a means to unify independent leagues around the world. In 2004, the BCA decided to divest the league portion of its business and sold the BCAPL to CueSports International (CSI).